I live in the world of grandbabies. My world revolves around my babies. I am so blessed that 3 of the grandbabies (oh ya and their parents too ..lol) live on the opposite end of our house. They give Nana a reason to get out of bed in the morning! My other grandbabies come and visit too, and Nana loves having them visit too! Everyone that said grandbabies are more fun than your own children were right. All this time I thought they were crazy, until I got my first grandbaby. I am still in awe over how much you can love a child that you didn't give birth to. Of course I love my daughters too, but not near as much as my grandbabies! lol Nana loves you Kaylee, Allan, Clayton, Isabel, and Keegan!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

..just a note

I haven't had much time to create and play in my craft room lately, so that's why I haven't posted anything new.  My daughter and I have worked on her baby shower invitations when she is home visiting on the weekends, but that has been the extent of my crafting, except for a bit of card candy.  With winter coming faster than we wish, there are so many things that still need done on the farm.  Second crop hay will soon be ready to mow down and bale, and we still have a small patch of 1st crop Mother Nature has not allowed us to bale yet.  My mother in law is settling into her new house pretty well, but there are still things to move and finish before winter there as well.  Wouldn't it be nice if the work week was only two days and the weekend was five.....oh, a girl can dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment