I live in the world of grandbabies. My world revolves around my babies. I am so blessed that 3 of the grandbabies (oh ya and their parents too ..lol) live on the opposite end of our house. They give Nana a reason to get out of bed in the morning! My other grandbabies come and visit too, and Nana loves having them visit too! Everyone that said grandbabies are more fun than your own children were right. All this time I thought they were crazy, until I got my first grandbaby. I am still in awe over how much you can love a child that you didn't give birth to. Of course I love my daughters too, but not near as much as my grandbabies! lol Nana loves you Kaylee, Allan, Clayton, Isabel, and Keegan!

Monday, August 2, 2010

My first post on my new blog!

Well, I have finally done it!  I have created a blog!  I have no idea if I have done it correctly or not but hey - you don't know til you try right?  I'm not exactly sure why I created a blog except a lot of my friends on Splitcoast have them so I thought - what the heck - why not!  LOL

4 comments:

  1. hee hee hee! I am your first follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Now if I just knew where I was going I'd lead you somewhere cool! LOL Can I link my SCS gallery to here somehow or do I have to put my pics of scrap layouts on here too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is off to a great start! :)

    ReplyDelete