I live in the world of grandbabies. My world revolves around my babies. I am so blessed that 3 of the grandbabies (oh ya and their parents too ..lol) live on the opposite end of our house. They give Nana a reason to get out of bed in the morning! My other grandbabies come and visit too, and Nana loves having them visit too! Everyone that said grandbabies are more fun than your own children were right. All this time I thought they were crazy, until I got my first grandbaby. I am still in awe over how much you can love a child that you didn't give birth to. Of course I love my daughters too, but not near as much as my grandbabies! lol Nana loves you Kaylee, Allan, Clayton, Isabel, and Keegan!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Baby Pages




I have started my Granddaughter's Scrapbook!  I love the way the cowgirl page turned out and I love the quilt pages!  The cowgirl paper with tan, brown, and pink came from Scrap Happy in Clarion, along with the big embellishment in the center of the cowgirl up border.  The rest was cut from Old West Cricut cartridge.  I used shiny pink paper and lots of pink gems!  I love shiny stuff!  LOL She has a quilt of her Mommys and one of her Daddy's from when they were little.  I have finally learned how to work SCAL a little better with a lot of help from Julie, Cindy, & Tilly!  Thanks Ladies!  I bought the rough bear pattern from Little Scraps of  Heaven and gut him out in pink and inked him in burgundy for on the quilt pages.  Isn't he cute!  Yep, I did it on SCAL!  Yeah!  All her other pages are in my splitcoast gallery but I had to share my favorites on here!

1 comment: