I live in the world of grandbabies. My world revolves around my babies. I am so blessed that 3 of the grandbabies (oh ya and their parents too ..lol) live on the opposite end of our house. They give Nana a reason to get out of bed in the morning! My other grandbabies come and visit too, and Nana loves having them visit too! Everyone that said grandbabies are more fun than your own children were right. All this time I thought they were crazy, until I got my first grandbaby. I am still in awe over how much you can love a child that you didn't give birth to. Of course I love my daughters too, but not near as much as my grandbabies! lol Nana loves you Kaylee, Allan, Clayton, Isabel, and Keegan!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My time to craft challenge ~ Papertake Weekly Challenge ~ PPbN Horsin Around set

I made this cute layout for pics of my granddaughter riding ponies at the 4th of July fair.  I'm entering it in the my time to craft challenge "It takes two challenge".  I used 2 horses, and each page has 2 photo mats, and 2 brads on each border.  It also qualifies for the True Colours challenge for the Papertake Weekly Challenge!  The piecings are from the Horsin Around set available at www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com.  I love this new set! It has the complete upper and lower case alphabet and numererals included with it so you can add anything you want to the Horsin around title, or create your own title like I did. 


The printed paper is : Creative Imaginations - Double Sided - Samantha Walker

Solid colors are: Bazzill: crimson, admiral, carob, & french vanilla
                            Colorbok: pastel yellow
                            Scraps of green for grass and black for hooves, boot soles, and eyes
                            Shiny silver for horse shoes

Recollections Red and Blue flowers
Celebrate It 360 Ribbon chalked with Chestnut Roan Colorbox fluid Chalk
Paper piecings chalked with colorbox fluid chalk in: Chestnut Roan, Dark Brown, Creamy Brown,   Aquamarine, Blackbird, and Pearl Gray

2 comments:

  1. What a grest layout yu've made - bet your grand daughter just loves it! Thanks for joining in with the Papertake Weekly challenge. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Thanks for joining in with MTTC xx

    ReplyDelete