I live in the world of grandbabies. My world revolves around my babies. I am so blessed that 3 of the grandbabies (oh ya and their parents too ..lol) live on the opposite end of our house. They give Nana a reason to get out of bed in the morning! My other grandbabies come and visit too, and Nana loves having them visit too! Everyone that said grandbabies are more fun than your own children were right. All this time I thought they were crazy, until I got my first grandbaby. I am still in awe over how much you can love a child that you didn't give birth to. Of course I love my daughters too, but not near as much as my grandbabies! lol Nana loves you Kaylee, Allan, Clayton, Isabel, and Keegan!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall Card with PPbN Piecing

Here's a cute little card I made with the Happy Fall Crows File from www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com.  The little leaves are from that file also, just from a different piecing. My paper is from Scrap Happy in Clarion, PA, and I'm pretty sure I bought my ribbon there too.  I thought this 6x6 card turned out super cute, and it didn't take long at all to put together!  I used this card for my weekly design team project and also am entering it in several online challenges!  I hope you like it!

5 comments:

  1. This is so very cute and perfect for the fall - love the colors. Thanks so very much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute paper piecing project, he's just so cute! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Creative Inspirations Paint Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! That crow is so cute! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love the paper piecing. Also when linking up please say the name of the blog you are linking to and link only the post for the challenge and not your whole blog. This makes it easy for the DT to leave comments on your blog. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Simply Create Too DT AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card. So lovely. I like your coloring and that image is so cute. Also love the CAS style design like Clear Cards. I appreciate your work.

    ReplyDelete